Saif Ali Khan talks about daughter Sara’s Bollywood aspirations
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Star kids Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt and Shraddha Kapoor have made an impressive debut and many others including Tiger Shroff, Athiya Shetty, Sooraj Panscholi and Karan Deol are on the verge of making a grand entry into the world of Hindi Cinema.
And the list of celeb kids also includes Saif Ali Khan’s daughter, Sara whose Bollywood aspiration is under speculation.
However, Papa Khan has reservations about his daughter pursuing a fimli career before she completes her education.
“Whether she can be or not is a separate question. I don’t know for sure. I think she likes the idea of getting into movies. But at the moment she is pursuing academics, so let’s see where that goes,” the Nawab of Pataudi said.
“Gone are the days when you had to do it by the age of 16,” he added.
However, the actor is happy that his daughter is keen on completing her education first before making any decision about her career.
“Sara has just joined Columbia University and I am very happy and relieved,” he said.
Sara Ali Khan came in the limelight after posing with mother
Amrita Singh (Saif’s ex-wife) on the cover of a leading magazine.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why daddys always save their sons: Kangana Ranaut on Hrithik controversy
- Anupam Kher to play politician in 'Welcome Back Gandhi'
- Karan Patel deletes his angry social media post against Pakistan – Know why
- Anushka Sharma does an impromptu gig in Libson
- Harshvardhan has daddy Anil Kapoor helping him with Mirzya promotions