Saif sees me walk the ramp every day at home: Kareena Kapoor Khan
Mumbai: Bollywood actress Kareena Kapoor, who looked fabulous in a pinkish-orange outfit designed by Namrata Joshipura at the Lakme Fashion Week (LFW) Summer-Resort 2013, says her husband Saif Ali Khan likes her in all colours.
The collection had a range of vibrant colours.
Asked which colour her husband Saif Ali Khan likes to see her in, the actress promptly replied that he likes her in all colours.
"Saif likes to see me in every colour. He has no choice," she told the media.
Saif was not present to cheer the actress at the show, but she took it sportingly.
"We are not missing Saif... let him work. He sees me walk the ramp every day at home," she said in good humour.
Asked about her personal styling, the actress said she loved pajamas and a T-shirt.
"I love pajamas and a T-shirt. I wish I could walk the ramp like that," she said.
After a long courtship, Saif and Kareena tied the knot last year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- He has to forgive me someday: Arijit Singh on row with Salman Khan
- Panchmukhi Hanuman – Know significance and reasons to pray Him!
- Kapil Sharma invites you to unlimited fun with Mika Singh and Chris Gayle at 'The Kapil Sharma Show'!
- Not most fashionable but carry myself well: Fawad Khan
- Saif Ali Khan, Rani Mukerji's 'Hum Tum' ticks 12 years!