Saif sees me walk the ramp every day at home: Kareena Kapoor Khan
Mumbai: Bollywood actress Kareena Kapoor, who looked fabulous in a pinkish-orange outfit designed by Namrata Joshipura at the Lakme Fashion Week (LFW) Summer-Resort 2013, says her husband Saif Ali Khan likes her in all colours.
The collection had a range of vibrant colours.
Asked which colour her husband Saif Ali Khan likes to see her in, the actress promptly replied that he likes her in all colours.
"Saif likes to see me in every colour. He has no choice," she told the media.
Saif was not present to cheer the actress at the show, but she took it sportingly.
"We are not missing Saif... let him work. He sees me walk the ramp every day at home," she said in good humour.
Asked about her personal styling, the actress said she loved pajamas and a T-shirt.
"I love pajamas and a T-shirt. I wish I could walk the ramp like that," she said.
After a long courtship, Saif and Kareena tied the knot last year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Arshad Warsi says 'Mata ka email' song doesn't intend to hurt anyone's sentiments
- 'Guddu Rangeela' conveys serious message with pinch of salt, says Arshad Warsi
- PIL against 'Mohalla Assi': HC fixes July 6 as date of hearing
- Sunny Leone to play cameo in Akshay Kumar's 'Singh Is Bliing'
- Katy Perry named Forbes highest paid female entertainer of 2015
- Watch: Shah Rukh Khan thanks his 'ardent' fans for loving him all these years!
- Salman Khan moved to tears after watching ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’
- Watch: Salman Khan shares funny video featuring Kabir Khan!
- Deepika Padukone skips Arjun Kapoor's bash?