Sajid Khan finds admirer in Tammannah Bhatia
Mumbai: Southern actress Tammannah Bhatia, set for her Bollywood debut with Sajid Khan`s ‘Himmatwala’, a remake of the eponymous 1983 film, is all praise for the filmmaker. She says he thinks from the audience`s point of view while making a film.
"Sajid has always made films for the audience. Besides, he makes the films as an audience only," Tammanah said here in an interview.
As a director, Sajid, who has also acted in certain films, has delivered hits like ‘Heyy Baby’, ‘Housefull’ and ‘Housefull 2’.
Recalling various instances during the shooting of the film, Tammannah said Sajid is extremely "passionate" as a director.
"While we used to be on sets and if some emotional scene was going on, he too used to get emotional and during comedy scenes, he used to laugh so much that the actors almost used to get distracted and then he had to say `cut`. So he is a very passionate director," she added.
‘Himmatwala’ releases March 29 and features actor Ajay Devgn opposite Tammannah.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch videos: Varun Dhawan's terrific dance moves for 'Dishoom' promotions in Nagpur!
- Fitness goals! See how Akshay Kumar celebrated 'International handstand day'
- Vikram Bhatt sues Kamaal R Khan for defamation
- Quiz master Neil O'Brien is dead
- Don't feel like resting on words like celebrity, superstar: Freida Pinto