Sajid Khan praises `anarkali` Malaika
Mumbai: Director Sajid Khan is all praise for "Munni" Malaika Arora Khan, who has sizzled in the item song "Anarkali Disco chali" from his forthcoming ‘Housefull 2’. No wonder she is seen in all his films.
"Besides Akshay Kumar, it was Malaika Arora Khan who has been associated with Sajid Khan`s films. Malaika`s item song in `Housefull 2` `Anarkali Disco Chali` has hit the chartbusters big time," the 40-year-old tweeted.
Sajid and Malaika share a close friendship.
"When she got married, I was her best man. Arbaaz (Khan) is my childhood buddy. Malaika was part of 'Heyy Baby', she was part of 'Housefull'. (My sister) Farah and Malaika also share a superb tuning and every time they work together, they have always given hit songs," he added.
'Housefull 2' features Shazahn Padamsee, Jacqueline Fernandez, Asin Thottumkal, Zarine Khan, Akshay Kumar, Riteish Deshmukh, John Abraham, Shreyas Talpade, Boman Irani, Mithun Chakraborty, Randhir Kapoor and Rishi Kapoor. It releases April 5.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hindu group wants Atif Aslam concert cancelled
- Government has to decide who can work in India: Saif Ali Khan
- Tannishtha Chatterjee slams racist attack on TV show, channel apologises
- 'Mirzya' story needed fresh faces: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra
- Ranbir Kapoor's family posts sweet messages for him on his birthday