Salim Merchant spends quality time with veteran Pyarelal
Mumbai: Composer Salim Merchant of Salim-Suleiman fame cherishes the time he recently spent with veteran Pyarelal of music director duo Laxmikant-Pyarelal.
"With the legend Pyarelalji at Mehboob Studio. Had a very emotional time with him this evening. Spoke about his time with Laxmiji," Salim posted on his Facebook page Friday.
Laxmikant and Pyarelal together composed hit numbers like "Chahunga main tujhe", "Sawan ka mahina", "Yeh jeevan hai", "Bindiya chamkegi" and "Parda hai parda" in the past.
Laxmikant passed away in 1998.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dino Morea, Ranbir Kapoor flaunt football skills! - See pics
- Rahul Singh takes blessings from poor on his B-day
- I'm just a Homo sapien after all: Kangana Ranaut
- Celebs slam AIB's Tanmay Bhat for mocking Sachin Tendulkar, Lata Mangeshkar! – Details inside
- Aww! Here's how Akshay Kumar surprised team 'Housefull 3'