Salma Hayek in third `Got Milk?` campaign
Miami: Mexican actress, director and producer Salma Hayek is participating for the third straight year in the ‘Got Milk?’ campaign.
In a commercial to promote consumption of cow`s milk, the ‘Frida’ star serves breakfast to her young daughter Valentina while wearing a bath robe and curlers in her hair.
The 46-year-old actress and wife of French businessman Francois-Henri Pinault touts the nutritional value of milk and says it is important that her family starts the day with a good breakfast.
In a separate interview taped during the filming of the commercial, Hayek said her multiple occupations and the fast pace of life make it difficult to serve a daily balanced breakfast.
So "one of the ways I make sure my family has a nutritious breakfast is including milk, especially for my little one", she added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 47: Survival fight continues, inmates stumped by surprise exit!
- Tough times in India: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra on intolerance row
- Response to 'Wazir' trailer makes Bejoy Nambiar 'ecstatic'
- Salman's 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' outraces lifetime earnings of '3 Idiots'
- Bigg Boss: Priya Malik to throw 'pee' on Kishwer in upcoming episode!
- We're going back to dark ages: Emraan Hashmi on film censorship
- Pooja Joshi of 'Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai' gets hitched to beau!
- Aamir Khan has every right to be worried, says Aparna Sen
- Everyone has right to an opinion, except a celebrity: Sonu Nigam
- Amitabh Bachchan reaches 18 mn followers on Twitter