Salma Hayek`s daughter ready to follow mother`s footsteps
London:Actress Salma Hayek says her daughter will carry her family name into the acting world.
The 46-year-old Mexican actress, who is married to billionaire Francois-Henri Pinault, says Valentina, five, is a natural actor in front of the camera, reported Daily Express.
"Valentina loves coming on the red carpet with me and loves standing having her picture taken. She loves to have her red carpet moment and is already a very talented actor," she said.
The mother and daughter duo were at LAX as they rushed to catch a flight to Paris, France.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonam Kapoor joins fight to make India hunger-free
- #Sandesh2Soldiers campaign: Aamir Khan, Salman and Akshay Kumar's special message to soldiers on Diwali
- Akshay Kumar is good health ambassador of 'Jaan Bachao' campaign
- Anushka Sharma singing 'Bulleya' to her pet dog is the cutest video you will see today!
- At 60, Mel Gibson all set to welcome ninth child!