Salma Hayek suffered stage fright
Los Angeles: During her teenage days, actress Salma Hayek was so scared of performing on stage in front of people in her native Mexico, that she tried to even run away once.
"I was 18 and I was playing Jasmine in a production of `Aladdin` for children, and it didn`t have a good start because I didn`t know I had stage fright,” contactmusic.com quoted Hayek as saying.
“I discovered it as it was time for me to get out on the stage and I ran with the Jasmine outfit out onto the street, they got me back and put me (on stage),” she added.
Nevertheless, the beauty, now 46, continued with the show.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback
- 'Dilwale' inspires Shah Rukh Khan, makes him tweet about life!