Salman Khan, a richie-rich wedding and Rs 3.5 crores
New Delhi: Inviting superstars to wedding ceremonies and making them perform is a trend that most of the affluent families in the country follow.
Most actors from Bollywood perform or make their presence felt at the weddings of the richie-rich, who offer them handsome compensation.
And the latest in the league is Salman Khan. According to DNA, the hunk of an actor was offered an incredible Rs 3.5 crores to make an appearance at a wedding in Delhi.
While the details of the wedding have been kept under wraps, sources said that it was a gala ceremony that could give a Bollywood big fat wedding a run for its money.
A source while talking to DNA said, “It was such a lavish affair that it could put some of the biggest B-Town shaadis to shame. They had games like Housie and they had prizes like high-end luxury cars and air tickets for two to Paris for winners.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia my inspiration for doing 'Shaandaar': Shahid
- Raksha Bandhan: The crazy video by Akshay Kumar with sister will leave you in splits!
- Alia Bhatt will never make 'first move' in relationships
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Newlyweds Shahid-Mira make fashion debut at Masaba's LFW show