Salman Khan, a richie-rich wedding and Rs 3.5 crores
New Delhi: Inviting superstars to wedding ceremonies and making them perform is a trend that most of the affluent families in the country follow.
Most actors from Bollywood perform or make their presence felt at the weddings of the richie-rich, who offer them handsome compensation.
And the latest in the league is Salman Khan. According to DNA, the hunk of an actor was offered an incredible Rs 3.5 crores to make an appearance at a wedding in Delhi.
While the details of the wedding have been kept under wraps, sources said that it was a gala ceremony that could give a Bollywood big fat wedding a run for its money.
A source while talking to DNA said, “It was such a lavish affair that it could put some of the biggest B-Town shaadis to shame. They had games like Housie and they had prizes like high-end luxury cars and air tickets for two to Paris for winners.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vikram Vedha: R Madhavan - Vijay Sethupathi's on screen face off is incredibly captivating – WATCH
- Rajkummar Rao's 'Trapped' trailer will give you chills – Watch
- ‘Baahubali 2’ motion poster will make your jaw drop! WATCH
- ‘Lipstick Under My Burkha’: CBFC refuses certificate; director vows to fight back
- Baahubali 2: Brand new poster unveiled on Maha Shivaratri and its mind-blowing!
- Maha Shivaratri 2017: Film celebrities pay tribute to Lord Shiva
- Fawad Khan looks even more dashing in beefed-up avatar – See PIC
- CONFIRMED! Deepika Padukone NOT attending the Oscars 2017
- Malayalam actress molestation case: Kerala CM pats police for nabbing prime accused Pulsar Suni
- Amitabh Bachchan declines royal invite from Queen Elizabeth II!