Salman Khan and Pulkit Samrat – What`s the connection?
Zee Media Bureau
Mumbai: TV artist-turned-film star Pulkit Samrat, has indeed worked hard to make it to the silverscreen. And the dashing young actor is all set to enthrall movie goers in ‘Fukrey’, a film that looks promising.
Samrat’s debut film ‘Bittoo Boss’ proved to be a dud at the Box Office, but the charming young man managed to grab quite a few eyeballs. And most importantly, he has been able to impress the industry heavyweight Salman Khan.
A leading daily reported that the ‘Dabangg’ superstar shares a special bond with Samrat’s fiancée Shweta Rohira. The young actor’s fiancée ties Rakhi to Salman every year and that makes him the titan’s brother-in-law.
Like many in the film industry, Samrat is also smitten by Salman’s aura. When Samrat’s debut film failed at the Box Office, he did not get disappointed because of Salman’s pearls of wisdom. He has learnt that even a superstar’s film may not work and hence one mustn’t get dejected by Box Office results.
The actor has landed a role in Salman and Atul Agnihotri’s film ‘O Teri’ opposite Sarah Jane Dias.
Here’s wishing the fine talent all the very best.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hindu group wants Atif Aslam concert cancelled
- Government has to decide who can work in India: Saif Ali Khan
- Tannishtha Chatterjee slams racist attack on TV show, channel apologises
- 'Mirzya' story needed fresh faces: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra
- Ranbir Kapoor's family posts sweet messages for him on his birthday