Salman Khan breaks his silence on ‘average’ Rahman comment
Zee Media Bureau/ Gayatri Sankar
Mumbai: Seldom does Salman Khan even feel the need to clarify himself. But surprisingly, the hunk of actor took to Twitter to indirectly explain what he meant by tagging music maestro AR Rahman as ‘average’ during an event.
Rehmaan n salmaan r they only 1's who have a sense of humor?
— Salman Khan (@BeingSalmanKhan) February 28, 2014
By posting the aforementioned tweet, Salman questioned people’s sense of humour.
Salman was at the launch of Union Minister Kapil Sibal`s album, `Raunaq’ composed by Academy Award winner AR Rahman. The actor reportedly insulted the musician by calling him ‘average’.
This apparently left Rahman embarrassed and the other people present at the event, shocked.
However, Khan did express his desire to work with Rahman in future. The two had teamed up for the former’s film ‘Yuvvaaj’, which failed to create at the Box office.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shraddha Kapoor breaks the style code in latest Harper's Bazaar cover! – See pic
- Monsoon getaway: Bigg Boss contestant Mandana Karimi rocks in white while holidaying in Goa- See pic
- 'Rustom': The re-invention of Akshay Kumar
- Milkha Singh launches 'Read India' initiative
- Nargis Fakhri needs a dog not a man!