Salman Khan doesn’t want to marry but wishes to have kids!
Mumbai: Salman Khan does speak his heart out! The superstar, who made an appearance on Google+ Hang-out on Wednesday, interacted with his fans and answered a number of their questions. And yes, of course he did speak about the letter ‘M’ – marriage – but specified that he is looking to evade being tied down in a marital relationship.
But what took people by surprise was the fact that Salman wishes to have kids out of wedlock!
“Marry, I don`t know. But kids, I love them and want to have them. I am working on a way I can escape marriage and just have the kids,” said while responding to a fan.
Salman is also launching the `Being Human` page on Google+. His fans can connect on the page to contribute to the causes he supports and get exclusive sneak peeks at the latest merchandise his brand has to offer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nephew Krushna Abhishek apologises to Govinda! – Know why
- Working birthday for Arjun Kapoor, says Chetan Bhagat
- An award must go to Fawad Khan for his hilarious expression while hugging Deepika Padukone!
- Keith Urban celebrates 10th anniversary with Nicole Kidman
- Shah Rukh, Ranbir, Abhishek and Amitabh clicked together at Pro Kabaddi League! Pics inside