Salman Khan had no intention of becoming a star
Mumbai: Actor Salman Khan, who has a huge fan following across the globe, says he had no intentions of becoming a star.
"I took birth in a family which was a part of this industry. By luck, I got this platform thanks to Sooraj Barjatya who gave me a break, and luckily the film also worked. I have no contribution in it," Salman Khan told reporters Thursday during the trailer launch of ‘Jai Ho’.
"I had no intentions to be a star. I like to travel by rickshaw, cycle. I am enjoying my success and when I don`t have it, then also I will enjoy," he said.
The actor who has lost his temper several times said fans should not cross their limits.
"Fans tend to cross their line at times. They get into personal lives. At times, fans get carried away," he said.
Salman also promoted Aamir Khan`s ‘Dhoom 3’ by wearing a hat similar to what Aamir has been wearing during promotions.
"`Jai Ho` bhi Dhoom machayegi," Salman said.
‘Jai Ho’ also stars Tabu.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kriti Sanon has mastered the 'lower-back' workout – This video is a proof!
- Saiyami Kher is fresh as a dewdrop: Shabana Azmi
- Salman Khan 'raped woman' remark: Varun Dhawan's reaction is the most quintessential one!
- 'Raped woman' remark: More trouble for Salman Khan, NCW summons actor on July 8
- Bold and Blunt! This is how Kangana Ranaut reacted to a question about Hrithik Roshan