Salman Khan might have gone into coma
Mumbai: Bollywood megastar Salman Khan is hale and hearty thanks to the surgery which happened at the right time. The star feels that the decision to go to the US for the surgery saved him, or he could have landed in coma.
Fans of the ‘Bodyguard’ must be relieved hearing this news as Salman could have been in Jagjit Singh’s situation, had he not taken his ailment seriously.
However, the actor can’t help the hectic shooting schedules. Talking to daily, he said, “I can’t help the travelling bit, because ‘Ek Tha Tiger’ requires me to be at several international locations. And I can’t leave Baba (Sanjay) alone on the show (Bigg Boss 5).”
Salman has lately been shooting ‘Ek Tha Tiger’ in Dublin and is supposed to resume the shoot soon.
“I’ve recovered about 60 per cent. There’s no surefire method to cure this. But in hindsight, if I had delayed the surgery, let’s say for another year, who knows? I would have landed in a coma, the way Jagjit Singh is right now,” said Salman Khan, who is suffering from Trigeminal Neuralgia for the last seven years.
There are also reports that Salman Khan again might have to undergo a surgery if required.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No film can flop if planned properly: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Aamir Khan, Rohit Shetty extend help to ailing filmmaker Kalpana Lajmi
- Promotion is burden on filmmaking: Irrfan Khan
- Swedish author Henning Mankell loses battle to cancer
- Oops! Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput bump into Saif Ali Khan, Kareena Kapoor in a gym!