Salman Khan partners with Coca Cola for a noble cause
New Delhi: Salman Khan’s Being Human foundation has joined hands with Coca Cola to empower and educate the youth in rural areas of the country.
The initiative, which has been launched in association with NIIT Foundation and NGO Gram Niyojan Kendra, has established its pilot centre near the HCCBPL bottling plant at Dasna in Noida and will branch out to Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Maharashtra and Odisha.
Khan, who is lauded by one and all for his helping and charitable nature, recently unveiled the new logo of these centres along with T. Krishnakumar, CEO, Hindustan Coca-Cola Beverages (HCCBPL) and P. Rajendran, Chief Operating Officer and Co-founder, NIIT.
According to reports, Krishnakuma said that "Our vision is to bring quality training within easy reach of the educated, unemployed and underserved youth to enhance their employability potential and bring them into the employment mainstream."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Marathi theatre actor Nandu Pol passes away
- Jared Leto was hesitant about following in Ledger's Joker legacy
- Amber Heard to depose in Depp-divorce case on August 6
- My son is going to follow me: Simon Cowell
- Salman Khan black buck case: Will provide protection to witness if he asks for it, says Kataria