Salman Khan plays charity soccer match in Mumbai
New Delhi: Salman Khan was recently spotted at the commemoration ceremony of the 5th South Mumbai - Milind Deora Junior Soccer Challenger.
The 47 year old actor, who is a soccer lover, has come together with Union Minister of State for Shipping, Milind Deora, to promote the charity event.
The `South Mumbai Junior Soccer Challenger`, having completed 5 years, commences on October 18.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Song out: 'Housefull 3' gang gives you a new party anthem in the form of 'Taang Uthake'! – Watch
- Priyanka Chopra won't refuse a good Bhojpuri film, says mother Madhu Chopra
- Whoa! Mukesh Khanna's 'Shaktimaan' to be back on Indian television?
- Treat your hardworking mom to hair care this summer!
- 'Kaabil' first look poster: Hrithik Roshan’s intense eyes precursor of a massive storm ahead!
- Kangana Ranaut to inspire women to share their stories
- Meet Shifuji Shaurya Bhardwaj: The living legend who played Tiger Shroff's trainer in 'Baaghi'!
- This emotional Instagram post by Arbaaz Khan talks about introspection
- Check out: Rani Mukerji’s first public appearance after baby Adira’s birth
- Adhyayan never said Kangana Ranaut practices black magic, says father Shekhar Suman