Salman Khan praises Jacqueline Fernandez
Mumbai: Salman Khan showered praise on his `Kick` co-star Jacqueline Fernandez, calling her lovely in the film`s new song.
The 48-year-old superstar, who is following Fernandez, 28, on Twitter, said she is lots of fun. "She is lovely in `Hangover`, followed her, she is a lot of fun on Instagram and Twitter," Salman said, when fans asked him about the actress.
Jacqueline has earlier been quoted in a media report saying, she agreed to be a part of `Kick` before hearing the script as she wanted to work with the `Dabangg` star.
The new romantic song from the film `Hangover`, sung by Salman Khan, has been released. The movie, directorial debut of producer Sajid Nadiadwala, is expected to release on July 25.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonam Kapoor joins fight to make India hunger-free
- #Sandesh2Soldiers campaign: Aamir Khan, Salman and Akshay Kumar's special message to soldiers on Diwali
- Akshay Kumar is good health ambassador of 'Jaan Bachao' campaign
- Anushka Sharma singing 'Bulleya' to her pet dog is the cutest video you will see today!
- At 60, Mel Gibson all set to welcome ninth child!