Salman Khan praises Jacqueline Fernandez
Mumbai: Salman Khan showered praise on his `Kick` co-star Jacqueline Fernandez, calling her lovely in the film`s new song.
The 48-year-old superstar, who is following Fernandez, 28, on Twitter, said she is lots of fun. "She is lovely in `Hangover`, followed her, she is a lot of fun on Instagram and Twitter," Salman said, when fans asked him about the actress.
Jacqueline has earlier been quoted in a media report saying, she agreed to be a part of `Kick` before hearing the script as she wanted to work with the `Dabangg` star.
The new romantic song from the film `Hangover`, sung by Salman Khan, has been released. The movie, directorial debut of producer Sajid Nadiadwala, is expected to release on July 25.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why not: Kangana Ranaut on getting married more than once
- Can you believe it? Ranbir Kapoor, Ranveer Singh danced to 'Dilli Wali Girlfriend' setting the party on fire!- WATCH
- Pakistan to ban Sunny Leone song?
- Elvis Presley and Michael Jackson became more popular after death: Amitabh Bachchan
- Black with a hint of gold, Sonam Kapoor's debonair suit will win your heart!