Salman Khan puts in a word for his discovery Daisy Shah
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Touted as the `Godfather of Bollywood`, Salman Khan has once again proved that this title is best suited to no other celebrity than him. The `Dabangg` star recently hit the headlines for coaxing filmmaker Sooraj Barjatya to rope in his `Jai Ho` co-star Daisy Shah for his upcoming movie.
According to an entertainment website, the 48-year-old Khan, who will be working with his `Hum Aapke Hain Koun..!` director once again in his next, was earlier supposed to star opposite Deepika Padukone in Barjatya`s untitled project. But due to Padukone`s tight schedule, the filmmaker is yet to sign the female lead.
“Both Salman and Deepika are keen to work with each other. But with the latter’s dates having been blocked for Imitiaz Ali’s film, this may not happen anytime soon. So now, Salman feels that Daisy can be cast instead. He even suggested the same to Sooraj Barjatya," a source said.
Well, we hope Daisy turns as lucky as Katrina Kaif in this case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salma Agha to get lifetime Indian visa, say MHA sources
- AR Rahman conferred with Japan's Fukuoka prize 2016
- Social media trolls don't affect Zareen Khan
- Here's what Shraddha Kapoor has to say about link-up reports with Farhan Akhtar!
- Nervousness took over Priyanka Chopra while auditioning for 'Quantico'? Watch video