Salman Khan puts in a word for his discovery Daisy Shah
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Touted as the `Godfather of Bollywood`, Salman Khan has once again proved that this title is best suited to no other celebrity than him. The `Dabangg` star recently hit the headlines for coaxing filmmaker Sooraj Barjatya to rope in his `Jai Ho` co-star Daisy Shah for his upcoming movie.
According to an entertainment website, the 48-year-old Khan, who will be working with his `Hum Aapke Hain Koun..!` director once again in his next, was earlier supposed to star opposite Deepika Padukone in Barjatya`s untitled project. But due to Padukone`s tight schedule, the filmmaker is yet to sign the female lead.
“Both Salman and Deepika are keen to work with each other. But with the latter’s dates having been blocked for Imitiaz Ali’s film, this may not happen anytime soon. So now, Salman feels that Daisy can be cast instead. He even suggested the same to Sooraj Barjatya," a source said.
Well, we hope Daisy turns as lucky as Katrina Kaif in this case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- TV actors don't have luxury to choose quality stuff: Ashmit Patel
- Alive Indians band to dedicate performance to Uri attack victims
- Banning artistes gives victory to terrorists: Pakistani musician
- Mosquito breeding: Sushmita Sen served notice by BMC
- Priyanka Chopra found it 'weird' to audition for 'Quantico'