Salman Khan says that he is not averse to doing remakes
Mumbai: Salman Khan on Thursday dismissed reports that he was averse to acting in remakes after his recent movie "Jai Ho", which is the remake of Chiranjeevi-starrer Telugu film "Stalin", failed at the box office.
"I will do remakes. Who said I won`t do them? I never said that I won`t do remakes. Whenever a good remake comes up, I will do it, but my forthcoming movies are of a different kind," Salman said, at the launch of a music album by playback singer and song writer Armaan Malik, who made his debut in "Jai Ho".
"Both the sons of music composer Daboo Malik -- Armaan and Amal are amazing. I hope they go a long way. Their parents have done a lot for these two kids and I am sure they will not let their parents down," Salman said at the event.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Song out: 'Housefull 3' gang gives you a new party anthem in the form of 'Taang Uthake'! – Watch
- Priyanka Chopra won't refuse a good Bhojpuri film, says mother Madhu Chopra
- Whoa! Mukesh Khanna's 'Shaktimaan' to be back on Indian television?
- Treat your hardworking mom to hair care this summer!
- 'Kaabil' first look poster: Hrithik Roshan’s intense eyes precursor of a massive storm ahead!
- Kangana Ranaut to inspire women to share their stories
- Meet Shifuji Shaurya Bhardwaj: The living legend who played Tiger Shroff's trainer in 'Baaghi'!
- This emotional Instagram post by Arbaaz Khan talks about introspection
- Check out: Rani Mukerji’s first public appearance after baby Adira’s birth
- Adhyayan never said Kangana Ranaut practices black magic, says father Shekhar Suman