Salman Khan says that he is not averse to doing remakes
Mumbai: Salman Khan on Thursday dismissed reports that he was averse to acting in remakes after his recent movie "Jai Ho", which is the remake of Chiranjeevi-starrer Telugu film "Stalin", failed at the box office.
"I will do remakes. Who said I won`t do them? I never said that I won`t do remakes. Whenever a good remake comes up, I will do it, but my forthcoming movies are of a different kind," Salman said, at the launch of a music album by playback singer and song writer Armaan Malik, who made his debut in "Jai Ho".
"Both the sons of music composer Daboo Malik -- Armaan and Amal are amazing. I hope they go a long way. Their parents have done a lot for these two kids and I am sure they will not let their parents down," Salman said at the event.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India feels like home: Fawad Khan
- Ban on women's entry in some temples unfair: Vidya Balan
- Bollywood film 'Neerja' banned in Pakistan
- Salman hit and run case: Victim's family challenge Salman Khan's acquittal
- Fawad Khan, Sidharth Malhotra, Alia Bhatt's unmissable family drama in 'Kapoor & Sons' trailer – Watch