Salman Khan signs whopping Rs 500 crore deal!
Mumbai: Salman Khan is certainly a brand in himself. The actor, who made a comeback of sorts to the Box Office with ‘Wanted’ in 2009, has been ruling the roost since then.
Salman’s brand value has often been discussed and he has now reportedly struck an incredible Rs 500 crore deal with an entertainment channel.
According to the latest buzz, the agreement includes airing all of Salman Khan’s films that will release in the next five years. Apparently, the deal between the channel and Khan is first of its kinds in the country.
Considering the fact that Salman Khan is the most popular celebrity on social media (according to a recent data analysis) and his popularity even on TV is multiplying with time, the star seems to have cast an indelible impact on viewers across all age groups!
So all you Salman Khan fans out there, do raise a toast to celebrate Salman’s success.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Katrina perfect for Ranbir, says Kareena Kapoor Khan
- Daddy Shah Rukh's message for daughter Suhana will melt your heart
- Watch: Why did Deepika Padukone make fun of Ranbir Kapoor?
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- People think I want publicity from talking about Jiah Khan: Sooraj