Salman Khan to endorse Britannia`s Tiger biscuits
Mumbai: Bollywood`s very own `Tiger` Salman Khan has been roped in to endorse Britannia`s Tiger biscuits.
The actor, who recently scored a six with ‘Ek Tha Tiger’ at the box office, is happy with his latest tie-up.
"I am very happy to be representing a brand like Britannia Tiger as it reaches out to kids. The very mention of Britannia brings their famous jingle `ting ting ting ting` to my mind. I really look forward to a happy and successful association," Salman said in a statement.
The 46-year-old is considered to be a "great fit" for the brand, says Anuradha Narasimhan, category director, health and wellness, Britannia Industries Limited.
"We found a great fit for Britannia Tiger with Salman Khan - someone who is extremely passionate about fitness and a healthy lifestyle, and equally passionate about children and their association will take our brand to new heights," said Narasimhan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Film with Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt won't be typically romantic: Gauri Shinde
- See in pic: Anil Kapoor in awe of daughters, Sonam and Rhea Kapoor!
- Shilpa Shetty rejoices 4 million Twitter followers
- I don't know my caste or creed, I'm universal: Amitabh Bachchan
- First trailer of Clooney's 'Hail, Caesar!' unveiled