Salman Khan to host Bigg Boss 8?
Zee Media Bureau/Ritika Handoo
New Delhi: It`s not always that you get to see your favourite `dabangg` Salman Khan get candid on television—but he does that quite often when hosting `Bigg Boss` and hence his fans want him to host the upcoming season of the celebrity reality show. A lot of speculation has been doing the rounds regarding `who will be the host` this time.
If reports published in a leading daily are to be believed then all the Sallu bhai fans and followers can now heave a sigh of relief as it is quite possible that Salman might do the show again. Contrary to earlier reports, the buzz this time is that Salman might increase his fee in this season and can charge anything between Rs 5-6 crore per week!
The grapevine has it that other big names which were in the line-up for hosting this reality show includes Shah Rukh Khan, Akshay Kumar, Ranbir Kapoor and Ranveer Singh. However, if Salman has finally made truce with the production team and decided to be on board, then this will raise the bar and once again work as a booster for the show`s popularity chart.
With the baap of all reality TV shows knocking at the door, we are sure the TRPs will be on an all-time boom for the makers as well as for the channel broadcasters.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tweets on Yakub Memon: Salman being targeted for his celebrity status, says Salim Khan
- Richa Chadha turns Persian Empress for Reynu Taandon's show
- J J Abrams broke his back helping injured Harrison Ford
- Jaya gives Rs 6 lakh assistance to ailing Tamil folk singer
- Watch: Peppy wedding song 'Tutti Bole Wedding Di' from 'Welcome Back'!