Salman Khan to launch bodyguard Shera’s son
Mumbai: Salman Khan is a god father of sorts for many aspiring artists and has helped them either build or resurrect their careers in the film industry. The hunk of an actor has not only launched fresh talents but has also facilitated a solid ground for their sound growth.
Not too long ago, newbie Arjun Kapoor, son of producer Boney Kapoor had credited Salman for encouraging him to shed his flab and discover the actor in him.
And if the latest buzz is anything to go by, then the next to find mention in the list of Salman’s protégés would be the actor’s bodyguard Shera’s son.
The 20-year-old boy is quite charming and has a pleasing personality. And hence sources close to the actor feel that he could certainly make it to the big screen.
Talking to a tabloid, Salman said, “He is Shera’s son. And with his looks and personality, we already have an in-house winner. At 20, he is so focused and determined.”
No wonder why Salman Khan has a mammoth fan following!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Credit my weight loss to 'Bollywood pressure': Parineeti Chopra
- Watch: Queen's response to dare from Obamas is simply hilarious!
- Technology has opened up our cinema to everybody: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Birthday special: Anushka Sharma is the selfie queen of Bollywood! Here's a proof
- Priyanka Chopra attends White House Correspondents' dinner, gets clicked with President Obama