Salman Khan to now focus on his weakness
Mumbai: Superstar Salman Khan has scored several blockbuster. Yet, the "Dabangg" star believes that he needs to work on his weaknesses and improve his acting and dancing skills.
"I will work towards my dancing, acting and myself. Everything else is going on fine, my films are being appreciated...I just want to take my weaknesses to another level," Salman told reporters here.
He spoke at the unveiling of the trailer of his brother-in-law Atul Agnihotri`s "O Teri" Thursday.
Salman-starrer "Jai Ho" hits the screens Friday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Varun Dhawan's outcry over killing of Cecil the lion
- Viral video: When Robert Downey Jr spoke like Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Reactions to Salman's tweets on Yakub were premature: Riteish Deshmukh
- Lata Mangeshkar remember Mohammed Rafi on 35th death anniversary
- 'Prem Rog' clocks 33 years, Rishi Kapoor thanks fans