Salman Khan’s sister’s wedding- A big fat one!
Zee Media Bureau
Mumbai: Arpita Khan, Salman Khan’s youngest sibling is very much in love with her would be hubby Aayush Sharma. And it’s not just Arpita who is bitten by the love bug; Aayush too is head-over heels for his ladylove.
The two, who recently shared images of their inked-arms mentioning each other’s names, on social media, are all set to tie the knot next year in January, reports suggest.
(Pic courtesy: Aayush Sharma)
If the latest buzz is to be believed, then big brother Salman will make his sister’s wedding a memorable event. The ceremony will reportedly be held in Hyderabad and will be attended by the who’s who from the film industry.
The image of Eid celebrations that Arpita had recently posted on Twitter shows Aayush among the guests. The young man looks blissful in the Khan family’s company.
Arpita, who hails from a close-knit family, is very dear to her brothers. Her love for her brothers is apparent from her tweets. And as far as Salman is concerned, we all know what all he can do to make people smile.
With his little sister ready to enter matrimony, we are sure bade bhaiyya Salman will leave no stone unturned to make his little princess happy and make her wedding, a day worth remembering for ages to come.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan's 'Tubelight' actress Zhu Zhu got THIS special present from the Khan of all seasons! Guess what?
- Deepika Padukone shoots for 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show'—Check out first pics!
- Akshay Kumar’s ‘Crack’ shelved? Here’s the truth
- Make heads turn by trying these hairstyle trends!
- Bigg Boss 10: Are you ready for Monalisa - Vikrant Singh Rajpoot’s mehendi, marriage ceremony?
- Totally Clooed! Karan Johar meets George Clooney; poses for a click!
- Rishi Kapoor launches his autobiography ‘Khullam Khulla - Rishi Kapoor Uncensored’
- Salman Khan Arms Act case: Verdict today
- Javed Akhtar turns 72, wife Shabana Azmi praises his 'magical persona'
- Ajay Devgn promises to meet fan who threatened to kill himself