Advertisement

Sandra Bullock recalls 9/11 attack

Actress Sandra Bullock says her upcoming movie "Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close" has special significance in her life because the film reminds her of the terrorist attack on the World Trade Centre.

London: Actress Sandra Bullock says her upcoming movie "Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close" has special significance in her life because the film reminds her of the terrorist attack on the World Trade Centre.
The 47-year-old plays one of the lead roles in the movie, which is an adaptation of the novel with the same name. The film tells the story of a young boy whose father die in the 9/11 attack. "I was here on that day with my sister and brother-in-law...It was just one of those days that you saw New Yorkers being the amazing human beings that they are and everyone helping and bonding together," contactmusic.com quoted Bullock as saying. Although Bullock didn`t lose anyone directly in the tragedy, she is still affected by the terror attacks. "It`s so hard to talk about. I didn`t lose someone directly, but I was there to experience other people`s loss. It`s not just an accident [or] something that happens, it was an intended action and that`s hard to understand," she added. IANS