Sanjay Dutt is a very humble man: Prachi Desai
New Delhi: Actress Prachi Desai is grateful to have shared the screen space with Sanjay Dutt while filming 'Policegiri'.
"It was very nice working with Sunjay Dutt. He is a humble man and a very good person," says 24-year-old Desai who was seen romancing Dutt in the film.
Dutt is currently in Yervada jail serving his sentence in connection with the 1993 Mumbai blasts.
Desai shot to fame with Balaji Telefilm`s `Kasamh Se` and debuted to the big screen opposite Farhan Akhtar in 2008 movie 'Rock On'.
"The `Rock On` break came after my stint in `Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa`. I would love be a part of the sequel," Desai said.
Having performed some action sequence in 'Policegiri', Desai, who was in the city to promote Hindustan Unilever`s brand Pureit, said she is keen to add variety to her roles other than doing romantic movies. Desai is particular about her looks, and is glad that curves are in.
"I am glad that curves are in. Youth should not blindly follow trends and standard, you need to first crack what is your body type, once you get that right, then you will like experimenting," said Desai said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ali Quli Mirza dedicates song to cancer-stricken kids
- Phillauri box office report: Anushka Sharma's 'ghostly' avatar mints Rs 19 cr so far!
- Bob Dylan to receive Nobel prize in Stockholm at weekend: Academy
- Rajinikanth fans to meet on April 2 for brainstorming meet
- Babumoshai Bandookbaaz teaser poster: Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer has a rustic feel to it!