Sanjay Dutt seeks blessings at Madhya Pradesh
Bhopal: After the Supreme Court passed its verdict on the 1993 Mumbai blasts, actor Sanjay Dutt, who has been sentenced to 5 years in jail for illegal possession of arms, has been extremely busy with work.
The actor has very little time left to surrender to the police and hence, has been working day in and day out to finish his work commitments. But the actor decided to take some time out from his busy schedule and visited a temple in Madhya Pradesh, seeking blessings from the Divine.
Soon after deboarding the flight, the star left along with Kumar and others by road for a 'darshan' at the Devi Peeth in Datia district of Madhya Pradesh.
Although Sanjay's visit was said to be a private one, a number of his admirers gathered at the local air strip to catch a glimpse of him. He was dressed in a 'kurta' and 'dhoti'.
The actor is likely to return to Mumbai in the evening. The actor's chartered plane was unable to land in Gwalior or Jhansi as some training was being conducted there and the air strip at Shivpuri was not thought to be safe, official sources said.
(With PTI inputs)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi to make a comeback on Salman Khan's show?
- Relationships, friendships and more: Karan Johar reveals the truth about actors
- Ranveer Singh prefers to protect his personal life!
- Seven times Karisma Kapoor gave us serious fashion goals
- Are stubborn acne marks troubling you? Check out these home remedies
- Iulia Vantur finally opens up about marriage rumours with Salman Khan!
- Karan Johar opens up about his love life!
- Non-bailable warrant against 'Bigg Boss 10' contestant Om Swami cancelled!
- Preity Zinta's cousin brother shoots himself in Shimla, police recover suicide notes
- Most searched male celebrity list 2016: Kapil Sharma beats Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan