Sanjay Dutt sends a priceless gift to wife Manyata on her birthday
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Sanjay Dutt, who is now serving a three-and-a-half-year jail term in Yerawada Jail, recently proved that even the confinements of a prison can’t stop him from expressing his love and fondness for his wife Manyata.
Although the idea of sending her expensive gifts is now a dream for the ‘Munnabhai’ actor, he wrote a love poem and even a sent a rose to Manyata, who chose to not to celebrate her birthday on July 22.
One day, Sanjay plucked a red rose from the jail’s garden and kept it between the leaves of a book for a few days to let it dry. He, then wrote a personalised poem for his dear wife, and sent the dried rose as a present to his wife.
An entertainment website quoted a source as saying, “It’s been more than two months that Sanju has been in Yerawada Jail but he has been counting days for Mana’s birthday.”
The actor sent across the priceless gift to Manyata via his lawyer, who had gone to meet him in the jail. As soon as his wife read the poem and received the rose, she was all tears for the sweet gesture.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I don't want to be number one: Irrfan Khan
- Rajinikanth thanks fans for 'Kabali' success with THIS sweetest gesture! - Details inside
- Priyanka Chopra to join Hollywood stars for anti-poverty concert
- Kapil Sharma aka Kappu's Twitter account 'hacked'! – Know who did it
- Hrithik Roshan never takes his work for granted: Yami Gautam