Sanjay Dutt to miss daughter Trishala’s birthday
Mumbai: Sanjay is upset as he will not be able to make it to his daughter Trishala’s birthday. His visa renewal application to the US has been rejected over his long-drawn involvement in the 1993 Mumbai serial blasts. So for now, his daughter Trishala has little option than to miss her dear father on her special day.
As per reports, the reason why the star was denied a US visa was because of his conviction for the possession of illegal arms in the 1993 serial blasts case. The actor had previously held a 10-year visa to the States but now the visa authorities have denied renewing his latest application.
It is but obvious that the loving father is extremely disappointed for not being able to join his daughter on her special day. Surprisingly, Trishala does not bond well with her father after his recent marriage to Manyata. However, daddy Sanjay is taking all possible steps to ensure reconciliation.
Hope the father-daughter duo bonds well soon.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Ranveer Singh – Vaani Kapoor entertaintain contestants; Elena Kazan gets evicted
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi to make a comeback on Salman Khan's show?
- Relationships, friendships and more: Karan Johar reveals the truth about actors
- Ranveer Singh prefers to protect his personal life!
- Seven times Karisma Kapoor gave us serious fashion goals
- Iulia Vantur finally opens up about marriage rumours with Salman Khan!
- Karan Johar opens up about his love life!
- Non-bailable warrant against 'Bigg Boss 10' contestant Om Swami cancelled!
- Preity Zinta's cousin brother shoots himself in Shimla, police recover suicide notes
- Most searched male celebrity list 2016: Kapil Sharma beats Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan