Sanjay gave me my life: John Abraham
Mumbai: Actor John Abraham is overjoyed with the kind of response he has received for his portrayal of gangster Manya Surve in `Shootout at Wadala`. He gives credit to Sanjay Gupta saying the director has "given me my life".
Released Friday, `Shootout At Wadala` has got positive response from both critics and viewers and earned Rs.30.7 crore in the opening weekend.
"Sanjay Gupta is the best director for me. He is amazing. He is outstanding. He gave me my life and he re-introduced me as Manya Surve. I am very, very indebted to him," John said here at his residence Tuesday where he gifted his favourite bike, a VMax, to the director.
He said that after his production venture "Vicky Donor", for the first time he has "got so many messages for my performance as an actor".
"It`s big relief for me and at the same time, like I say, there is no good or bad actor and there is no good or bad director," the 41-year-old added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nephew Krushna Abhishek apologises to Govinda! – Know why
- Working birthday for Arjun Kapoor, says Chetan Bhagat
- An award must go to Fawad Khan for his hilarious expression while hugging Deepika Padukone!
- Keith Urban celebrates 10th anniversary with Nicole Kidman
- Shah Rukh, Ranbir, Abhishek and Amitabh clicked together at Pro Kabaddi League! Pics inside