Sanjay Leela Bhansali keeps calling Deepika Padukone ‘Ash’?
New Delhi: Renowned filmmaker Sanjay Leela Bhansali, who is known for his perfection, seems to lack his excellence in remembering names of his actresses. Or can we say that he misses the former Miss World Aishwarya Rai so much on the sets of ‘Ram Leela’ that he can’t help but refer to Deepika as ‘Ash’.
According to a tabloid, the 50-year-old director, who is said to have a very special professional bonding with his ‘Hum Dil De Chuke’ star because of his past work experience with her, is perhaps the reason behind Bhansali calling leggy lass Deepika as Ash, albeit mistakenly.
Talking to the tabloid, the sources have said, “It is an open fact that Bhansali is very close to Aishwarya Rai as they have done three films together. It’s quite natural that he would miss her.”
But it became evident more so when during the shooting, he would often end up calling Deepika, Ash! There have been so many occasions that after a shot Bhansali would say ‘Nice shot Ash’ or
‘Ash, let’s do the next scene like this’ while talking to Deepika.
It was his assistant directors who would correct his mistake.
However, interestingly, Deepika didn’t take an offence to this at all.
“After a point even Deepika understood and was cool with it,” the source added.
Well, Aishwarya we hope you are listening!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia Bhatt reacts to Tanmay Bhat’s controversial video – Details inside
- Would love to work with Vidya, Aditya: Kunaal Roy Kapur
- Sonam Kapoor DEFENDS Tanmay Bhat – Here's what she said
- Video alert! ‘Crazy’ Deepika Padukone, Homi Adajania on the sets of Sushant Singh Rajput’s ‘Raabta’
- Revealed! All you want to know about Geeta Basra's baby shower – Details inside