‘Santa’ Boman Irani injured in Fiji islands
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Multitalented actor, Boman Irani, who is busy shooting in Fiji for his forthcoming film ‘Santa Banta’ with director Akashdeep, has hurt his knee and tore a ligament.
The unparalleled actor is playing the role of Santa and they are currently shooting the song in the virgin locales in Fiji.
A source close to the team said, “Boman hurt his knee and tore a ligament while he was dancing to a racy track which we were shooting. He had to be carried back to the Hilton Hotel where he is currently staying. Sad part is that he will not be able to shoot for a few days.”
Along with Boman Irani, the film also stars Vir Das who plays the character of Banta and also features Lisa Hayden, Neha Dhupia, Ram Kapoor, Vijayraaz, Jhonny Lever, Sanjay Mishra, Tinnu Anand, Ayub Khan, Vrijesh Hirjee and Vijay Pathak.
We hear that all the actors will wrap the shoot in a month.
Here’s wishing Boman a speedy recovery!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why did Deepika Padukone invite Ranbir, Katrina to `Piku` success party?
- Maggi controversy: Amitabh Bachchan may face protest in Odisha on June 5
- There was always an audience for female-centric films: Anand L Rai
- Maggi noodles controversy: Have not received any notice yet, says Amitabh Bachchan
- Niall Horan splits from girlfriend