Sara not interested in films: Kareena Kapoor Khan
Mumbai: While there have been reports that actor Saif Ali Khan and Amrita Singh`s daughter Sara Khan is planning to get into films, Kareena Kapoor says that "she is not interested in films."
Saif who got married to Kareena in 2012, was previously married to Amrita - and has two children with her - Sara and Ibrahim.
"Sarah is not interested in films. She is in Columbia studying there. She has five more years to go. There are no such plans at all. I don`t know where these rumours are coming from," Kareena said.
Meanwhile, Kareena is extremely excited about her next project ‘Singham Returns’ and assures that the sequel is bigger and better.
"`Singham Returns` is going to be bigger and better. The scale of this film has been increased to five times more. Be it the music, action or anything. I have never played a Maharastrian before. I think people will love the comedy, said Kareena.
"I am doing a comedy after a long time because I was doing serious roles in the recent past so this will be a refreshing change," she added.
Directed by Rohit Shetty, the film is the sequel to the 2011 release ‘Singham’. The film also features Ajay Devgn who reprises his role of Bajirao Singham.
Co-produced by Ajay Devgn Films, Rohit Shetty Productions and Reliance Entertainment, the film releases Aug 15.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why not: Kangana Ranaut on getting married more than once
- Can you believe it? Ranbir Kapoor, Ranveer Singh danced to 'Dilli Wali Girlfriend' setting the party on fire!- WATCH
- Pakistan to ban Sunny Leone song?
- Elvis Presley and Michael Jackson became more popular after death: Amitabh Bachchan
- Black with a hint of gold, Sonam Kapoor's debonair suit will win your heart!