Sarah is ideal for Amy charity: Mitch Winehouse
London: Late singer Amy Winehouse`s father Mitch thinks singer Sarah Harding would be an "ideal" ambassador for The Amy Winehouse Foundation.
Sarah checked into a rehab clinic in the US earlier this month with "alcohol and depression" problems and Mitch, who set up the charity in memory of his daughter, feels that she will be an "ideal" person to speak to youngsters about the dangers of alcoholism and drug addiction.
"If we could pick Sarah up when she recovers and put her in front of a school assembly to tell those kids the reality of drinking and alcoholism, it would be making a big start," femalefirst.co.uk quoted the 60-year-old as saying.
"Sarah will be ideal, but all in good time when she has faced her own problems," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Communities of colour still being crushed: John Legend
- Top lesser known facts about fabled cartoonist Sudhir Tailang
- Renowned Indian cartoonist Sudhir Tailang passes away at 55
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- Michael Jackson's daughter hits out at 'expectations'