Sarah Jessica Parker’s associate caught shoplifting
Washington: Sarah Jessica Parker’s flight from Oslo to New York was delayed for an hour on Wednesday after a member of her entourage was reportedly accused of shoplifting a pair of sunglasses.
The `Sex And The City` star had been in Norway for the Nobel Peace Prize Concert, but ran into trouble at the airport when an associate was stopped by police for allegedly stealing luxury eyewear from one of the terminal’s shops.
Parker was held up for an hour and the group was only allowed to catch its plane home after the unidentified woman handed over a 1,400-dollar fee.
“I can confirm a member of Sarah Jessica Parker’s entourage was blocked from getting on a plane for stealing sunglasses. She accepted the fine of 8,000 dollars krones and was let go,” Contactmusic quoted a spokesman for the Oslo airport police as telling EOnline.com.
The actress’ representative has denied reports suggesting the person detained was Parker’s assistant, while Nobel Institute bosses have identified her as “a freelance make-up artist who was contracted by an outside agency”.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Film with Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt won't be typically romantic: Gauri Shinde
- See in pic: Anil Kapoor in awe of daughters, Sonam and Rhea Kapoor!
- Shilpa Shetty rejoices 4 million Twitter followers
- I don't know my caste or creed, I'm universal: Amitabh Bachchan
- First trailer of Clooney's 'Hail, Caesar!' unveiled