Satish Kaushik thanks `Gang Of Ghosts` cast
Mumbai: ‘Gang Of Ghosts’ shooting is going on in scorching heat in Surat, Gujarat, and director Satish Kaushik is grateful to his team for working in the heat.
Kaushik took to Twitter and thanked them saying: "Thanks my ensemble cast and crew for bearing high temperature in Surat and yet sharing my passion for shooting `Gang Of Ghosts`."
A Hindi remake of Bengali blockbuster ‘Bhooter Bhabishyat’, it stars Mahie Gill, Sharman Joshi, Chunky Pandey, Anupam Kher and marks southern actress Meera Chopra`s entry into Bollywood.
Producer Ratan Jain has bought the rights of the 2012 film, which was a horror-based comic entertainer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vin Diesel enjoys cutting chai with Deepika Padukone
- National award-winning filmmaker Deepak Roy dead at 67
- Sidharth Malhotra turns 32, B-Town wishes him more success
- Javed Akhtar, Vivek Agnihotri question 'azadi' for Zaira Wasim
- Shah Rukh Khan finds his conversations with son AbRam 'most enlightening'