Scared of Vidya Balan`s husband, Emraan Hashmi not talking about kiss scene
Mumbai: Actor Emraan Hashmi, who is known as serial kisser in Bollywood, has decided that he will not talk about the kissing scene in `Ghanchakkar` as Vidya`s husband Siddarth Roy Kapur is the head of the production which is producing the film.
"I have promised myself that for this film I will not answer this question. Siddarth, Vidya`s husband, is the head of this production house. If I want to do more films with them, then let`s not talk about it," Emraan told reporters at the promotional event of `Ghanchakkar` here Thursday.
Actress Vidya Balan, who is playing a Punjabi woman for the first time, says she took training to get the Punjabi accent.
"I took training to get the Punjabi accent. I first learnt gaalis and that`s the easiest way to learn any language. The character was so loud that I didn`t want the character to pull me down," she said.
Directed by Rajkumar Gupta, `Ghanchakkar` features Vidya and Emraan in the lead. The film is slated for a June 28 release.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Actress Pallavi Joshi does not want to be part of FTII society
- Will Shahid Kapoor share his wedding pics with his fans?
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Harry Styles to pursue movie career?
- Family expansion has left me sleep-deprived: Cate Blanchett