Scarlett not afraid of revealing her emotions: `Her` director
Los Angeles:Director Spike Jonze thinks Scarlett Johansson is a good actress as she is happy to show her emotions.
The "Her" director praised Johansson for bringing life and character to the role of the computer, which falls in love with a human.
"Scarlett is not afraid of revealing her pain and emotions. She`s attractive, but also smart as hell. She`s in some renaissance age, where she is pushing herself to new places. She wants to go deeper and is taking risks," said Jonze.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India feels like home: Fawad Khan
- Ban on women's entry in some temples unfair: Vidya Balan
- Bollywood film 'Neerja' banned in Pakistan
- Salman hit and run case: Victim's family challenge Salman Khan's acquittal
- Fawad Khan, Sidharth Malhotra, Alia Bhatt's unmissable family drama in 'Kapoor & Sons' trailer – Watch