Scarlett not afraid of revealing her emotions: `Her` director
Los Angeles:Director Spike Jonze thinks Scarlett Johansson is a good actress as she is happy to show her emotions.
The "Her" director praised Johansson for bringing life and character to the role of the computer, which falls in love with a human.
"Scarlett is not afraid of revealing her pain and emotions. She`s attractive, but also smart as hell. She`s in some renaissance age, where she is pushing herself to new places. She wants to go deeper and is taking risks," said Jonze.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Badrinath Ki Dulhania’: How much has the Varun Dhawan – Alia Bhatt starrer earned so far?
- Ajay Devgn starrer 'Golmaal Again' cast is one BIG happy family!
- Phillauri: Anushka Sharma aka Shashi's 'ghostly presence' in a big fat Punjabi shaadi is spooky yet hilarious!
- Is that Salman Khan doing kickass action in 'Tiger Zinda Hai'?
- ‘Baahubali 2’: Prabhas, Rana Daggubati starrer creates another record!
- Kapil Sharma case: Bombay HC stays FIR against comedian, directs BMC to resolve dispute
- Kangana Ranaut birthday special: The bold and beautiful 'Queen' who knows how to rule!
- Is Rajinikanth supporting BJP candidate? Here’s the truth
- Ranveer Singh – Deepika Padukone relationship: Bollywood’s Ram-Leela not a couple anymore?
- Fight on flight: Did Kapil Sharma slap, hit Sunil Grover with a shoe?