Scarlett not afraid of revealing her emotions: `Her` director
Los Angeles:Director Spike Jonze thinks Scarlett Johansson is a good actress as she is happy to show her emotions.
The "Her" director praised Johansson for bringing life and character to the role of the computer, which falls in love with a human.
"Scarlett is not afraid of revealing her pain and emotions. She`s attractive, but also smart as hell. She`s in some renaissance age, where she is pushing herself to new places. She wants to go deeper and is taking risks," said Jonze.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- My parents are extremely supportive: Kaveri
- Disha Patani and I are 'good friends', says Tiger Shroff
- Malaika Arora maintains silence over Salman's rape metaphor
- Travel diaries: Bipasha Basu, hubby Karan Singh Grover are now holidaying in Barcelona
- Photo alert! Divyanka Tripathi and Vivek Dahiya’s pre-wedding shoot looks like a fairytale