Schwimmer upset over internet content available to youngsters
London: Former ‘Friends’ star David Schwimmer has expressed his concern over inappropriate content on the internet and is urging parents to keep an eye on the kids.
Schwimmer, who is expecting his first child with wife Zoe Buckman, admits he`s shocked by how easy it is for youngsters nowadays to view "some kind of pornography online", reports express.co.uk.
"When I was 13 it was a real challenge to get your hands on Playboy. But today unfortunately most kids before the age of 13 have seen pornography online and not just a still image - moving pictures," he told a magazine.
"If you`re a nine-or-10-year-old, and your first encounter with sexuality is some kind of pornography online, than that`s definitely a loss of innocence," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan, Kangana Ranaut meet Narendra Modi over dinner
- Direction, production no more male-dominated: Javed Akhtar
- Akshay Kumar, Vidyut Jamwal to team up for Ahmed Khan's next?
- Bollywood is smitten with love bug, wishes a great Valentine's Day!
- Great to see people value healthy lifestyle: Sonam Kapoor