Sean Connery to eat non-stop on 80th birthday
Los Angeles: `James Bond` star Sean Connery will celebrate his 80th birthday by eating "non-stop" to put on some weight which he lost after a recent surgery.
The Hollywood legend has plans to spend his birthday Wednesday with his wife Micheline and other loved ones at his home in the Bahamas, reports a news website.
"I`m swimming every day and I`m even trying to get the golf swing working again - but that might take a little bit longer. During the summer, I wasn`t in pain, but I wasn`t feeling great.
"I came to the Edinburgh Film Festival in June then when I left for the south of France, I realised I`d lost a bit of weight and needed to change my regime. I`ve done that and the last few days have been pretty special with the family here. We`ve eaten non-stop and it has been a great celebration," said Connery.
He has been lying low in recent months after undergoing surgery on his shoulder, but says he will be fine soon.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mamata Banerjee pays homage to 'Mahanayak' Uttam Kumar
- Want to make your loved one's birthday special? Watch how to make handmade cards!
- Sidharth Malhotra, Katrina Kaif look super HOT in new 'Kala Chashma' stills! You will 'Baar Baar Dekho' it
- S H Raza was a secularist in the true sense: Fraternity
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' beats Salman Khan's 'Sultan', crosses Rs 40 cr mark on opening day!
- 'Casino Royale' actress Caterina Murino was sleepless over rape cases in India
- Arjun Rampal's mother fights cancer, actor prays for her good health
- Adele plants kiss on fan's lips
- Hrithik Roshan's kids Hrehaan and Hridhaan emulate daddy dearest and we are loving it! See pic
- Whoa! Deepika Padukone meets Ranbir Kapoor, Fawad Khan on 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' sets?