Selena Gomez hospitalized for nausea and severe headache
Washington: Selena Gomez was hospitalized after she complained of nausea and a severe headache on Friday.
The 18-year-old singer was taken to a Los Angeles hospital just after she appeared on ‘The Tonight Show’.
Sources told TMZ that the star was feeling horrible during and after the show, complaining of nausea and a severe headache.
The former Disney star is said to be still undergoing tests and the exact cause of her illness is not yet known.
Due to her illness, the singer has canceled her performance at Santa Monica Place.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- You should be prepared for trolls on social media: Amitabh Bachchan
- Ranvir Shorey starrer 'Blue Mountains' to release in April
- I'm not judgmental about any character: Vicky Kaushal
- 'Anaarkali of Aarah' makers file complaint over leaked scenes
- Freedom is main attraction of hip-hop, says rapper Raftaar