Selena Gomez hospitalized for nausea and severe headache
Washington: Selena Gomez was hospitalized after she complained of nausea and a severe headache on Friday.
The 18-year-old singer was taken to a Los Angeles hospital just after she appeared on ‘The Tonight Show’.
Sources told TMZ that the star was feeling horrible during and after the show, complaining of nausea and a severe headache.
The former Disney star is said to be still undergoing tests and the exact cause of her illness is not yet known.
Due to her illness, the singer has canceled her performance at Santa Monica Place.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 47: Survival fight continues, inmates stumped by surprise exit!
- Tough times in India: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra on intolerance row
- Response to 'Wazir' trailer makes Bejoy Nambiar 'ecstatic'
- Salman's 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' outraces lifetime earnings of '3 Idiots'
- Bigg Boss: Priya Malik to throw 'pee' on Kishwer in upcoming episode!
- We're going back to dark ages: Emraan Hashmi on film censorship
- Pooja Joshi of 'Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai' gets hitched to beau!
- Aamir Khan has every right to be worried, says Aparna Sen
- Everyone has right to an opinion, except a celebrity: Sonu Nigam
- Amitabh Bachchan reaches 18 mn followers on Twitter