Selena Gomez misses Disney days
Los Angeles: Singer-actress Selena Gomez says she misses working with Disney channel, and she wishes she could work with the children`s entertainment channel again.
The 21-year-old became famous as a child actor with Disney Channel`s show `Wizards of Waverly Place`, in which she played young female wizard Alex Russo.
She feels things were perfect for her then, reports contactmusic.com.
"I miss it. I wish I was still a part of it. I think it was the perfect thing for me at the time I was 14," said Gomez.
She made her acting debut this year with the movie `Spring Breakers`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- TV actors don't have luxury to choose quality stuff: Ashmit Patel
- Alive Indians band to dedicate performance to Uri attack victims
- Banning artistes gives victory to terrorists: Pakistani musician
- Mosquito breeding: Sushmita Sen served notice by BMC
- Priyanka Chopra found it 'weird' to audition for 'Quantico'