Selena Gomez`s doing well after Justin Bieber`s arrest: Demi Lovato
Washington: Demi Lovato has said that Selena Gomez is doing really well after her former boyfriend Justin Bieber was arrested for DUI.
The 21-year-old singer told on `On Air With Ryan Seacrest` that she is very close to Gomez, and any advice that she had for her has been talked about and it`s between them, adding that she loves her a lot.
Gomez had grabbed dinner with the former `X Factor` mentor in West Hollywood hours after Bieber was arrested for DUI and drag racing.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sushmita Sen is Farah Khan's 'best heroine'!
- Shraddha Kapoor feels grateful that her songs became huge hits!
- Gulshan Grover wishes the best for soon-to-be-married-- Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover!
- In retrospect, Amitabh Bachchan recollects memories of Smita Patil!
- Hotness alert! Ranveer Singh's macho avatar will make you go weak in the knees