Selena Gomez suffering from Lupus?
New York: Singer-actress Selena Gomez is reportedly battling Lupus, the complications from which forced her to cancel her Australian tour.
The 21-year-old singer, who was reportedly diagnosed with the disease a few years ago, cancelled her tour to regain her health, reported Huffington Post online.
Lupus is believed to be a kind of diseases, in which the human immune system becomes hyperactive and attacks normal, healthy tissues.
"Selena has been going full throttle the past few years and her Lupus is really catching up with her right now," a source said.
"Selena knows that she needs to take some time to address the disease and look after herself better if she wants to live a full and healthy life," the source added.
Last week Gomez decided to cancel her tour as she needed time to focus on herself in the new year.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 47: Survival fight continues, inmates stumped by surprise exit!
- Tough times in India: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra on intolerance row
- Response to 'Wazir' trailer makes Bejoy Nambiar 'ecstatic'
- Salman's 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' outraces lifetime earnings of '3 Idiots'
- Bigg Boss: Priya Malik to throw 'pee' on Kishwer in upcoming episode!
- We're going back to dark ages: Emraan Hashmi on film censorship
- Pooja Joshi of 'Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai' gets hitched to beau!
- Aamir Khan has every right to be worried, says Aparna Sen
- Everyone has right to an opinion, except a celebrity: Sonu Nigam
- Amitabh Bachchan reaches 18 mn followers on Twitter