Selena Gomez trying to figure herself out
Los Angeles: Singer Selena Gomez, who will turn 21 next month, said she is trying to figure out who she is - as she still feels 15 years old at heart.
"I feel like sometimes I am 15 in my heart. You know, sometimes I just go in waves of being a child and being an adult. It`s awkward, I am growing up. I am just trying to figure out who I am,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted the 20-year-old as saying.
She is all geared up to celebrate her 21st birthday.
She said: “I`m going to enjoy being 21, absolutely, of course. I am going to have a party. My family from Texas, my friends and my cousins are flying in. I will have some of my best friends in Los Angeles."
Gomez insists that she does not have any regrets of what she has done in her life or career.
She said: “Everyone goes through things, the bad and the good, and at the end of the day, I don`t regret anything. It makes me who I am.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer 'Manto' a very big project for me: Nandita Das
- Motherhood teaches you priorities in life: Farah Khan
- Chetan Bhagat shares a trivia about Shraddha Kapoor, Arjun Kapoor's 'Half Girlfriend'
- Working with Amitabh Bachchan was always on my wish list: Esha Gupta
- 'Dangal' director's next film with Sajid Nadiadwala