Selena Gomez wants Justin Bieber to delete her footage
Los Angeles: Actress-singer Selena Gomez reportedly wants footage on her to be deleted from Justin Bieber`s forthcoming documentary.
Gomez, who split from Bieber earlier this year, is worried he will include her in the sequel to his hugely successful 3D movie ‘Never Say Never’, which is expected to released around Christmas.
According to the sources, one of Gomez`s friends told her that she is likely to be featured in the documentary because Bieber`s team has been recording the footage for about a year.
"Gomez just wants to move on and she made it clear that she does not want to be in the movie, DVD extras or anything at all," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Gomez as saying.
A friend close to Gomez also hit back at reports that blamed her for Bieber`s recent bad behaviour and insisted she hasn`t been sending him mixed messages by texting him on a regular basis.
"Bieber just bugs the ****out of Gomez and the only reason she picks up her phone is because it`s easier than dealing with harassment. It`s so typical that a man would blame a woman for the fact that he`s ruining his life and it`s stupidity," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Akshay Kumar shares first look of ‘Jolly LL.B 2’ and its might impressive
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 725: Sarla reveals the truth behind Pragya's fake pregnancy
- No clash between 'Kaabil' and 'Raees': Hrithik Roshan's thriller drama preponed
- 'Dear Zindagi' new track 'Love you Zindagi Club Mix' will give you serious partying goals! Watch the making
- 7 ways in which you can make your Grandparents feel important!
- Sunny Leone most searched personality of 2016; trumps superstar Salman Khan!
- Vaani Kapoor looks 'Befikre' on Vogue cover!
- Shah Rukh Khan and family looks PICTURE PERFECT, we say touch wood!
- Deepika Padukone flaunts her love for sports – Here’s how
- Deepika Padukone - a marriage material, says Ranveer Singh; Daddy Prakash Padukone reacts