Selena Gomez won`t attend AMAs to avoid Bieber?
Los Angeles: Singer-actress Selena Gomez will reportedly not attend the American Music Awards (AMAs) because she wants to avoid meeting her ex-boyfriend Justin Bieber, who is performing on the show.
Gomez, 20, who split from Bieber last week, is not going to make an appearance at the prestigious event in Los Angeles because they just split, reported Hollywood life.
"Selena has never been confirmed to be at the show," a representative of the awards said.
She is also not nominated for any prizes at the ceremony, unlike Bieber who is up for three awards, including the highly coveted Artist of the Year accolade.
The estranged couple were believed to have held crisis talks last weekend to discuss where their relationship was going after their split was confirmed last week.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Katrina perfect for Ranbir, says Kareena Kapoor Khan
- Daddy Shah Rukh's message for daughter Suhana will melt your heart
- Watch: Why did Deepika Padukone make fun of Ranbir Kapoor?
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- People think I want publicity from talking about Jiah Khan: Sooraj