Seth Rogen embarrassed after proposing beloved
London: Hollywood funnyman Seth Rogen proposed to his girlfriend Lauren Miller when she was wearing nothing but a pair of underpants and says her father isn`t impressed with the engagement story.
"The Green Hornet" actor had planned an elaborate proposal, but decided to pop the question to his girlfriend of six years right then in their home in case he lost the ring, much to the unhappiness of his future father-in-law, reports contactmusic.com.
"She happened to only be in her underpants. I didn`t think I`d be telling it so much when I did it. Her parents have heard me tell the story, and her dad`s not happy about it. He asked `You couldn`t have waited until she had a shirt on at all? That wasn`t an option?`" said Rogen.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- My parents are extremely supportive: Kaveri
- Disha Patani and I are 'good friends', says Tiger Shroff
- Malaika Arora maintains silence over Salman's rape metaphor
- Travel diaries: Bipasha Basu, hubby Karan Singh Grover are now holidaying in Barcelona
- Photo alert! Divyanka Tripathi and Vivek Dahiya’s pre-wedding shoot looks like a fairytale