Shah Rukh Khan and Priyanka Chopra’s no-holds-barred affection at an award function
New Delhi: The alleged affair between Shah Rukh Khan and Priyanka Chopra hit news headlines when the duo was spotted at several dos and holding meetings at odd hours. And all this while these two decided to keep a low profile when it came to showing their affection for each other, to stop tongues wagging on their relationship.
However, an entertainment tabloid writes that at a recently held awards function, the duo shared the stage and had fun together as per the pictures clicked and the bytes given by the sources present at the do. During their stage interaction, Priyanka kissed SRK on the cheek while the actor’s wife Gauri looked on as she sat among the audiences.
And the ‘PDA’ went on to continue till 2am as SRK and PeeCee performed their stage act for 45 minutes at a stretch. Word has it that the show was supposed to end around 1.35 am but following SRK’s request it was extended for some more time.
Well, a lot of interpretations of this incident are floating around everywhere but here’s hoping that SRK and PeeCee’s relationship is a platonic one else it could spell trouble in Mannat like never before!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Kumkum Bhagya’ March 29 Update: Dadi makes Abhi realise that he has fallen in love with Pragya
- Ali Quli Mirza dedicates song to cancer-stricken kids
- Phillauri box office report: Anushka Sharma's 'ghostly' avatar mints Rs 19 cr so far!
- Bob Dylan to receive Nobel prize in Stockholm at weekend: Academy
- Rajinikanth fans to meet on April 2 for brainstorming meet